Sunday, April 7, 2013

The begin of a War!!




Avril in Wonderland by VinQuilop
Love this pic for no reason >.<

Just starting for a new blog on a diet and to record the process in achieving a goal. Sometimes life is unpredictable, you would never expect a so called "friend" will treat you as a friend even if you are treating him/her sincerely. I never expect a return of a friend but at least please don't be so bitchy and even talk s*** behind our ass. I thought a life is not a race, never compete for career, gold, studies, life and especially beauty among friend. A real friend is the one who always beside you when you need her/him, even without a word when you are down, you know that her/his heart is with you. She/he will not concern about who prettier? who sexier? who richer? who higher position in work etc.... bla bla bla.. BUT, she/he is really concern about your health, your life, your happiness and sadness, and sharing with you whenever you need it. : )

However, thanks for those bitches friends. They are the one who light up my fire and decide to do A hardcore diet and lose weight thought. I really really hope and crossing finger that I am able to determine, never give up and wont be a lazy bump in order to achieve a goal. 

Just starting for a week on this mission, emm, should be said a REAL diet starting 2 days ago.. LOLz.. starting joining a yoga class, some change on meals in term of lighter and on time and doing some proper simple exercise before bed. Remember that I was a very fatty girl when i was secondary school time, #throwbackform3  That time really put lots of effort and using about 8 months to cut off 30kg. Really respect myself on that. However, weight come back from time to time and I am now already quarter of century age and there is a need to slim down the body and weight. 

Must!! Must!! Must!! >.<!!

Must defeat the negative thinking! Must be positive! Must defeat the tiredness! Must be determined and motivation! Must always think of the bitches people in encouraging myself!! Must! Must! MUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment