Emm.. it been a week plus I had stop blogging.. emm this mean... I had stop the plan for a week already..
Since last Thursday, I am not only stop exercise BUT I am EATING EATING and EATING till I had fall into sick.. GOSH!!!!!!!!
Thursday - Work outside with bosses, eat like nobody business
Friday , Sat & Sun - Back home - Again eat, sleep and eat
Mon & Tues - Finally fall into sickness >.<
PPOPPP!! Yesterday I awake again.. Daaaaa... Really really salute to those who are diet, lots of determination and willing to sacrify times, fav food and etc! Really SALUTE! Remembered there is someone been telling me that he is super respect and salute to those who really on diet and the result is she can be pretty like what she want. woooo~~~
Yesterday night, thanks to my roomate, without her, I definitely still eating and really give up.. GOSHHH.. hate myself man! Hate my determination! This doesn't sound like me at ALL!!
Luckily manage to do some simple exercise after ate oily meat soup as dinner.. ==!!!! *shame on myself* Thanks babe!! *wink* promise will shopping lots with you JUST IF I able and manage to achieve IT!! Arigatou-gozaimasu~ Go go go!! Fight it, man!!!
p/s;- Recently learn some low carb dessert from my colleague. Going to share here. It is good and can give a try. ^^
Apple Red Dates Dessert ( One of Chinese fav "Tong Shui"
Why choose this?
- Not so sweet and it is using Apple (Natural sugar/fruit) to get sweet taste
- Red Dates is one of a good ingredient that beneficial especially towards girl/woman. *Hate Red
Dates but cause of health have to.. >.< Can see lots of aunties love to use it to cook soup, cook
dessert and even cook some medicine sometime. Can ask more information from Chinese Doctor
(so called "Dai Fu") =P
Recipe:-
- 3 Big apple (either Red or Green is fine) - Cut into smaller pieces, just follow the size you like
- 5 Big size dry Red Dates (or 20 small dry red dates)
- About 1 litre water
- A pot
Step:-
1. Try to boil the water in a pot then put the red dates for boiling.
2. After 1-2 Minutes, put the apple into the pot and let it cooked for about 20mins-30mins (Advised for slow heat)
3. After that, IT IS DONE! (Can put some roses bud if you want. I am a rose lover so I usually will put it and trust me, it smells NICE) Rose can helps in diet and beauty purpose.
p/s;- Can add on some Crystal Sugar if the dessert a bit tasteless to you.
Tadaaa....
| Copy from other's =P But it will look like this.. ^^ |
No comments:
Post a Comment