>.< Almost get influence by "DEMON" >.<
Goshhhhhhh... almost lose my motivation and inspiration yesterday. The traffic in KL/PJ is super sh** everyday yet yesterday is super jam due to the arrival of "rain". SUPER HYPER TIRED after reached home (**Chance for me to give myself an excuse to skip "torture" myself. I always wondering why traffic will be super heavy during raining, before raining and as well as after raining. Is it?
RAINING (Malaysians) = SNOWING (Overseas) = D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!! (Lolz)
Luckily manage to drag myself back to the end after watching a video clip and as well as seeing this woman..
![]() |
| Fuuuh!!! Sexy Lady!! >.< Love her so much, man!!! |
It is really not easy to determine something that not really your interest from beginning. I admit that Exercise is not something that I love, yes, love yoga love swimming but I more fall to Eat, Play, Sleep and Lazy. =P I guess most of the people also same as me. haha.. Manage to finish 1hour stretching and light yoga but really cannot continue it anymore as I had injured my waist and my knee when stretching. (**shame on myself) But really too long didn't "touch" exercise thingy already. =P Hopefully I will change myself to fall in love with exercise then I will never feel it is a TORTURE but it will be an ENJOY. *wink*
Looking forward for More excited and challenging yoga and perhaps some fitness Aerobic? =P proud of myself that just having kiwi and 2 spoon of Aglio Olio as dinner. =P Hopefully and pray hard for my determination! >.<


No comments:
Post a Comment